WT-G Digital Top Loading Balance
Featured with Wireless Sensors, It can be controlled easily by waving at the top of the TARE or CAL Sensor. Protections from residues to avoid corrosion in the keypad to extend the product life.
Using CAL Sensor function can effectively prevent direct contact and avoid vibrations that brings balance to make the calibration more accurate. Large backlit LCD display; side concave mask decoration; edges beveled edges highlight processing; flat matt finish, appearance, rich flavor of the times. Aluminum base, bottom thickness of 3.8mm, the thickness of the plastic base of more than ordinary. The sensor part is sealed and installed separately, and the performance is stable and reliable. Optional batteries, dry batteries, anti-theft devices, seal protection, under the hook weighing multiple functions.
- Wireless Sensor
- High Accuracy
- Lots of Units to Choose
- Fast Stability
- Over-load Protection
- Full Range Tare
- Auto Turn-off
- Model: WT60001GF
- Capacity: 0-6000 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Pan: 200*200 mm, stainless steel 304.
- Display: Bigger LCD (white back-light) (L×W) 4.5"×1.6" (115×40 mm)
- Interface: RS232
- Power: AC/DC (Rechargeable Battery)
- Units: g, kg, oz, ct, lb, GN
- More functions: Counting, Percentage, Full Range Tare, Over-Load Protection, Zero Tracking, Automatic Turn-Off, Under Weighing,Low Power Indicator
- Speed: 2 s
- Value stable time: 3 s
- Dimension: 11.6"×10.2"×4.3" (320×205×100 mm)