Weiss 9VU35 Industrial Thermometer
The Weiss 7" and 9" Vari-angle® is molded of GE Valox® polyester, 40% glass/mineral reinforced. This particular material has excellent strength, impact and stiffness properties which makes it perfect for the toughest applications.
Some of the uses are process piping, tanks, pipelines in building construction, boilers and air ducts. The Vari-angle is a versatile thermometer that can be adjusted easily for optimum readability. Furnished in ranges up to and including 300°F.
- CASE: Modern V-shape design with parts molded of GE Valox® polyester, in black textured finish. Heavy glass protected front firmly secured against rattles by spring action.
- STEM: For 31/2" stems only and ranges up to and including 300°F, the stem material is a precision die cast Zamac alloy. For ranges above 300°F, bulb chamber is a precision machined aluminum alloy with copper plated steel stem extension. For Separable Socket connections only.
- LOCKING DEVICE: Adjustable case locknut and angle adjusting screw work independently to provide a full 360° positioning of thermometer case and stem.
- ADJUSTABLE JOINT: GE Valox finished to match case. Completely encloses capillary to prevent tampering and foreign matter from entering instrument.
- TUBE & CAPILLARY: Blue liquid filled-magnifying lens "Blue Reading" tube. Precision made to guarantee accuracy within 1% of scale range. Silicone shock mounted for lasting durability.
- SCALE: White coated aluminum with permanently baked bold black markings. Locked in place and adjusted through device at top of scale. There are no mounting screws to cover up scale markings.